Thursday 8 September 2016

News: Siege of the Citadel Kickstarter campaign launched and funded!



The day has finally come, Siege of the Citadel will be re-released with an Second Edition. I actually missed out on this game back in the day, but I remember seeing it as a kid and that I really thought it looked awesome.

I love the Mutant Chronicles IP and I love dungeon cravler/ co up type of games so this game is perfect for me.

It's produced by Cabinet (owner of the IP) and Modiphius (Mutant Chronicles RPG, Achtung! Cthulhu, Thunderbirds Board Game, Infinity RPG, Conan RPG etc.) and have some of the biggest names in the industry in their crew on making this game. Including Richard Borg who made the first edition.

Anyway, you can get a lot more info on their Kickstarter page, go and check it out! I have of course pledged for the Dark Legion alternative.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...