Monday 27 July 2015

Miniature Monday: Stormcast Eternals Liberators (Lions of Sigmar)

Been working hard on my Stormcast Eternals lately, and soon very soon my first unit of Liberators is finished. I made some tweaks from the model I got in White Dwarf. The reason it takes some time extra is because I'm also doing an Painting Tutorial on how I painted these,

Here's an late WIP picture on the unit, just some final highlights and the basing to do. And will be working on the tutorial asap. Hope you like them.




3 comments:

  1. Lovely. I like the slightly more muted tones compared to the studio paint job - it makes them look more real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice. Love the colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    The Horned God - Yeah I like that it more to, this is actually not golden colors but more of a bronze tone and I like it a lot.

    Stephen Green - I like it too, purple is a nice color to work with and I did this color scheme before I realized it pretty much is one of the chapters.. ehm chambers of the Stormcast Eternals, the Lions of Sigmar.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...