Monday 13 April 2015

Miniature Monday: WZR Imperial Greyhound

I'm currently trying to complete the Imperial models I have left, so I'm ready for the next wave of models coming very very soon. So here's my second Greyhound, made a weapon swap here and changed from the standard 'Chimney' Gas Cannon (which is the only weapon supplied in the box currently) into a 'Slinger' 160mm Mortar.

This is a very simple conversion, I just cut of the Gas cannon and instead took a Grenade Launcher from an Imperial Guard...ehm I mean Astra Militarum Cadian Shock Trooper. I could have magnatized them so I could change change between them but I didn't feel dabbing with magnets right now so I just glued in place instead.

Some may dislike using an grenade launcher as an mounted Mortar but I'm not picky when it comes to these things, and I like how it looks now.

Well there you have it, hope you like it and if you have any questions, comments or complaints, just put them in the comments section below.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...