Monday 5 May 2014

Miniature Monday: Imperial Greyhound LAFV

My second Imperial miniature is now finished and I went with the little nice vehicle called the Greyhound. This is a new vehicle in the Mutant Chronicles universe and is very much inspired by the old tankettes (small tanks) of WW2. At first I didn't really like them when I first saw some pictures over the Internet, but I got used to it and when I got my model and painted I must say I really like it a lot.

It's a cool model and really fun to paint. I actually practised using airbrush on this model, just to paint up the light brown base colour and the green camouflage. And I'm really pleased with the result, this is the camo I will go with on most of the Imperial vehicles from now on.

That's all for now, expect more Imperial updates soon as I got my Imperial Starter and Hurricane walker today among some other things.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...