Saturday 26 April 2014

Imperial: First Blood Beret is finished!

First one finished, nine to go. I have been painting on this little dude for quite some time now because I actually didn't know If I would like the final result. I was unsure about the colour scheme, the green tones and so on. In the end I must say I really like the look of him, and I think a full unit of them will look even better.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the light blue effect I did on the Plasma Carbine. The camo is time consuming to paint up but is fully worth it I think, please tell me what you think in the comments below.





2 comments:

  1. Scheme is a lovely shoutout to the original and the new sculpt certainly gos well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dai, I'm really happy with how the colour scheme turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...