Sunday 9 June 2013

New Blog design!

So it has happened, the blog is now in a light/white theme instead of the previous dark/black theme and this kind of change in looks haven't happened since I changed skins two years or so ago. So why did I change it? Well mostly because I think it will look overall better with all my pictures usually having bright backgrounds and also most people tend to read better with black text and white background.

I was really easy to do actually I change the layout design slightly in Blogger and changed the background this standard of with paint splatter which I found fitting. I then searched for a suitable font for the 'Dice and Brush' headline and found this one called Dirty and Classic, really cool looking and works really well with the rest of the theme.

Not a very interesting post maybe but I'm quite excited by this change of design and I hope you like it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...