Sunday 7 April 2013

WARZONE: KS breaks the £100k stretch goal!

Good stuff as always when a stretch goal is reach and this KS have been going strong lately and hopefully this stays the final week so we get some more goodies. As the goal was reached so also did the voting process I wrote about in my last post, and even if the official word from Prodos haven't come yet it seems like we will get Valerie Duval as our hero (with the Crucifier as a second 110 stretch goal), she will of course be a nice addition to my pledge :).

Now I'm eagerly awaiting what we will get if we reach £105k.




1 comment:

  1. of course like your website but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I will definitely come back again. visit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...