Saturday 3 December 2011

New Savage Orcs finished

The unit is now 23 and counting, need to buy a new box so I can paint a few more of them. Forgot to take pics of the whole unit but will as soon as I can, but do expect an other update soon. Got my hands on one of my brothers converted Wood Elf Wild Riders which I made for him two years ago. haven't showed it here before so you Wood Elf lovers out there check out the blog tomorrow or the day after. Until then look how the last four of the Savage Orcs turned out.


3 comments:

  1. Love em. Really nice job, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Fnurgn :) Yea I really like how this unit looks right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. these look amazing! as does all of your stuff..
    how did you do the skin?
    if you don't mind me asking..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...