Thursday 20 October 2011

Batman: Arkham City getting in the way

Was hoping to finish painting the 'Swordfish' but earlier today my Collectors Ed. of Batman: Arkham City arrived. So have been playing it all day when I got home from work, what a great game! So much you can do from the start, it was almost overwhelming and I've forgotten the controlls as I haven't played Arkham Asylum in quite a while.

Anyway, that's the reason I haven't painted today and it will probably result in less painting hours this weekend, but will finish the ship as soon as I have a break from the game and my two girls. By the way, did I say it was a f"#?"+! great game? If you haven't played it or wasn't going to, give it a try or play Arkham Asylum first. You won't regret it.

A little strange box, and not very fond of not getting a real gamecase with it. But the figurine looks really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...