Tuesday 24 August 2010

Revenant Command Finished!

My command group for my Revenant's is finished at last, and now I have a total of six finished in my unit. At the moment I will take a little break from them and continue on adding more Flagellants to my existing unit, will show you pictures of the ones already done soon.

Now on to my Mantic miniatures, for the first time it actually start to look like and regiment of Undead Revenants. This really boosts me to paint more of them, but I would like to paint some other stuff first. I also have been converting some of my Ghouls to make some of them look a little more unique, but first some pictures of of the first rank of Revenants.











As always, click on the pictures to get larger versions and comments and criticism is always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...